Spotted Trotter Sausage, Crisp Apple and Kale Pasta in Cream Sauce.
According to all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Spotted Trotter Sausage, Crisp Apple and Kale Pasta in Cream Sauce using 12 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Spotted Trotter Sausage, Crisp Apple and Kale Pasta in Cream Sauce
- Prepare 1 of Water, as needed.
- You need 6 oz of Penne pasta.
- Provide 1 of Olive oil, as needed.
- Prepare 8 oz of smoked beef kielbasa, bias cut 1/2 inch pieces.
- You need 3 oz of onion, sliced thinly.
- You need 1 of garlic clove, minced.
- You need 3 oz of kale, cleaned and cut or torn into 1 inch pieces.
- Prepare 1 of Kosher salt, to taste.
- Prepare 1 of Black pepper, to taste.
- You need 1/4 cup of half and half.
- You need 1 each of apple, small, sliced thinly.
- Provide 1 oz of grated Parmesan.
These recipes cook in about 60 minutes from start to finish, and 5 actions. Get ready to take these recipes to get you thru a engaged back-to-school season!. Here guides how you cook that.
Spotted Trotter Sausage, Crisp Apple and Kale Pasta in Cream Sauce clue
- Bring a large pot of salted water to the boil. Once water has reached a boil, add penne and cook for 10-13 minutes or until al dente..
- While the water is warming, heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add a small amount of olive oil, and place the sausage in the pan. Brown the sausage on all sides. Remove from skillet to a plate or rimmed dish..
- Add olive oil as needed to render the sausage fat and lightly coat the pan. Stir in the onion and garlic, and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Add kale. Season with salt and pepper to taste. Continue to cook while stirring occasionally, until tender. Reduce heat to low, and add the half and half and apple. Return sausage slices to the pan..
- Drain the pasta thoroughly, then add to the pan with the rest of the veggies to heat through..
- Season to taste with salt and pepper. Plate and top with grated Parmesan and a drizzle of olive oil. Serve, and enjoy!.