Sauteed Textured Soy Chunks / Soy Meat with Red Curry Paste.
Share all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Sauteed Textured Soy Chunks / Soy Meat with Red Curry Paste using 16 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Sauteed Textured Soy Chunks / Soy Meat with Red Curry Paste
- You need 50 g of Textured Soy Chunks.
- Provide of Homemade Red Curry Paste.
- You need 3 pcs. of Garlic Cloves.
- You need 2 pcs. of Red Shallot.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Galangal.
- You need 1 pcs. of Lemongrass.
- You need 2 pcs. of Kaffir Lime Leaf.
- Prepare 4 pcs. of Dried Big Red Chili.
- Provide 5 pcs. of Dried Small Red Chili.
- Provide 1 tsp. of White Peppercorn.
- Provide of Seasoning Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 tsp of White Soy Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of Maggi Sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Palm Sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of Vegetable Oil.
- Provide 2 pcs. of Kaffir Lime Leaf (finely julienne) for decoration.
These recipes make in approximately 20 minutes from start to finish, and 6 steps. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you thru a lively back-to-school season!. Here is how you achieve that.
Sauteed Textured Soy Chunks / Soy Meat with Red Curry Paste guidance
- Making red curry paste by pounding all red curry ingredient until mixture is fine. Set aside..
- Put 1/2 cup of oil in pan and fry soy chunk/soy meat in golden color. It will be crispy still..
- Use same oil but only 1 tbsp then add red curry paste and seasoning with soy sauce, maggi sauce, palm sugar. Stir well until sugar is completely melted..
- Pour crispy textured soy chunks/soy meat into curry paste. Combine well..
- Put it in plate and topped with julienne kaffir lime leaf.
- Tip : Eat with hot rice. Taste is salty, sweet and spicy. You will taste herbal flavor from curry paste. Spicy can be adjusted from quantity of dried small red chili. In case of adding vegetable, string bean or french bean is recommended..