Turkey, Bacon, Cranberry, Avocado Sandwich.
Share some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Turkey, Bacon, Cranberry, Avocado Sandwich using 8 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook it.
Objects of Turkey, Bacon, Cranberry, Avocado Sandwich
- Provide 4-6 slices of your favorite Turkey (I used smoked Turkey).
- Provide 1 of small sweet tomato.
- You need 1 slice of pepper jack cheese.
- Prepare 1/2 of Avocado sliced.
- Prepare 2 slices of bacon.
- Prepare of Cranberry sauce for spread.
- Provide 2 slices of bread (I use Oroweat Original Health Nut).
- Provide to taste of Salt & Pepper.
These recipes cook in approximately 60 minutes from start to finish, and 3 moves. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you thru a lively back-to-school tide!. Here is how you cook that.
Turkey, Bacon, Cranberry, Avocado Sandwich steps by step
- Cook bacon cut into half so there are four small slices. Eat one small slice and put other 3 aside..
- Slice tomato and avocado. Toast bread.
- Spread cranberry sauce on toasted bread then place all ingredients on bread. Add your favorite chips and a pickle!! Enjoy.