Fried Egg and Salmon Sandwich.
According to all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day weariness often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Fried Egg and Salmon Sandwich using 8 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fried Egg and Salmon Sandwich
- You need of sauce————.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tablespoons of prepared Horseradish.
- Provide 1/3 cup of favorite barbecue sauce.
- Provide of sandwich———-.
- You need 4 slices of bread.
- Provide 6 ounces of canned boneless and skinless pink salmon.
- Provide 3 of large eggs.
- You need as needed of sliced dill pickle chips.
These recipes make in about 30 minutes from start to finish, and 8 actions. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you through a engaged back-to-school monsoon!. Here guides how you mix it.
Fried Egg and Salmon Sandwich guidance
- Fry the salmon and Eggs in a skillet.
- Cover one slice of bread with pickle chips.
- Add the Horseradish and barbecue sauce to a bowl.
- Mix well.
- Add eggs and Salmon to top of pickles.
- Drizzle sauce over egg and Salmon.
- Add slice of bread on top.
- Cut in half and serve. I hope you enjoy!.