Garlic Wine and Herb Chicken.
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes food luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Garlic Wine and Herb Chicken using 9 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve it.
Materials of Garlic Wine and Herb Chicken
- Prepare 1/3 cup of Red Wine Vinegar.
- You need 1/3 cup of Water.
- Provide 1/3 cup of Veg or Canola Oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of White Vinegar.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 tsp of Parsley.
- Provide 1 tsp of Minced Onion.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Oregano.
- You need 2 lb of Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast (Thawed).
These recipes make in around 80 minutes from embark to finish, and 6 moves. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you through a occupied back-to-school time!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Garlic Wine and Herb Chicken clue
- Mix together all wet ingredients in medium bowl..
- Add in all dry herbs. Mix well..
- In gallon size zipper storage bag add chicken and marinade..
- Let chicken marinade in refridgerator anywhere from 12 to 24 hours depending on preference. (Occasionally turning bag to make sure chicken gets evenly coated).
- Once ready to cook, preheat oven to 375°F. Bake for 30 minutes in glass casserole dish, then check temperature. If not up to at least 185°F, bake additional 10 minutes and check again. (Cook time is dependent on marinating time.) Best judged with meat thermometer, but cutting to check works just fine..
- Remove from oven and enjoy! Delicious topped with parsley with mashed potatoes and whole green beans on the side! :).