Peanut Butter and Jelly with a crunchy twist.
Create some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Peanut Butter and Jelly with a crunchy twist using 10 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve it.
Objects of Peanut Butter and Jelly with a crunchy twist
- You need 2 of eggs.
- You need 1 Cup of Milk.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- Provide 6 slices of bread.
- You need of Creamy peanut butter.
- Provide of Strawberry Jelly.
- You need of Butter.
- Provide 2 cups of Frosted Flakes cereal.
These recipes make in roughly 70 minutes from embark to finish, and 6 moves. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you through a busy back-to-school monsoon!. Here guides how you make it.
Peanut Butter and Jelly with a crunchy twist guide
- Mix eggs, milk, sugar, nutmeg and cinnamon in a deep bowl..
- Make 3 peanut butter and jelly sandwiches..
- Crush cereal in a zip lock bag pour onto a plate..
- Heat butter in a skillet. (Nonstick preferably).
- Dip sandwiches in egg mixture on both sides and into cereal on both sides as well until fully coated..
- Put sandwich in skillet and cook on both sides for 2 minutes or until cereal is golden brown. Enjoy!.