According to all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Chicken Curry using 15 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve it.
Substances of Chicken Curry
- You need 500 grams of Chicken pieces.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of Coconut milk.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cups of Onion, chopped.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Tomato, chopped.
- Provide 1 1/2 teaspoons of Ginger, crushed.
- Prepare 1 1/2 teaspoons of Garlic, crushed.
- You need 1 teaspoon of Kashmiri chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Chilli powder.
- You need 2 teaspoons of coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Turmeric powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Garam masala.
- Prepare of as required Pepper powder.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of Mustard seed.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide of Oil.
These recipes make in roughly 80 minutes from initiate to finish, and 6 paces. Get ready to take these recipes to get you by means of a engaged back-to-school season!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Chicken Curry guidance
- Heat oil in a large pan, splutter mustard seed. Add onion and saute until golden brown. Add ginger and garlic, saute..
- Add kashmiri chilli powder, chilli powder, coriander powder and turmeric powder along with little water and saute till oil seperates. Add chopped tomato and saute well..
- Add chicken pieces and stir for few minutes, add 1/2 cup of water. Cover and cook until the chicken is done and gravy is thick..
- Now add garam masala, pepper powder and coconut milk, mix well. Remove from fire..
- This chicken curry goes well with white rice, appam etc..
- NOTE – if you prefer it spicy please substitute kashmiri chilli powder with hot chilli powder..