According to some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Taco Sandwich using 18 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you cook it.
Objects of Taco Sandwich
- Provide of For Filling :.
- You need 450 gr (1 lb) of ground beef.
- You need 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 3 of garlic cloves, minced.
- You need 2 tbs of taco seasoning (click the link above for homemade taco seasoning).
- Provide as needed of Salt,.
- You need of For Bread Dough :.
- Provide 2 1/2 Cups of all-purpose flour.
- Provide 1 Tablespoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 Teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 1/2 Tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1 Cup of milk.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need of Additional Topping :.
- Prepare of Lettuce.
- You need of Tomato.
- Provide of Shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
These recipes cook in approximately 40 minutes from commence to finish, and 10 actions. Get ready to take these recipes to get you thru a engaged back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you cook it.
Taco Sandwich hint
- Add oil to a large pan over medium high heat. Once your oil is hot, add onion and garlic. Let them cook for minute or two until translucent..
- Add ground beef and taco seasoning. Turn the heat down to medium and cook, stirring frequently, until the beef is browned. Add salt if needed. Set aside..
- Add all the dry ingredients for bread into a bowl and stir them up. Then cut in the butter. Incorporate the butter evenly with fingers.. Then add the milk and stir it together until the dough forms a ball..
- Lightly roll out the ball with hands and divide it into 6 even pieces. Roll each of those into balls..
- Heat oil in a deep skillet about 2 inches deep to 350°F..
- While the oil is heating up, lightly flour a clean surface and roll out a ball of dough to roughly a 6 inch diameter circle. Try to make it as round as possible..
- When the oil is hot, gently slide the dough into the hot oil. It should float immediately and start to puff up..
- Let the dough fry for about 30 seconds on one side. Use tongs to flip the dough over. Then use the tongs to gently fold the dough in half. Hold the dough in that shell shape with the tongs for about 30-45 seconds on one side. Roll the shell shape over to the other side to cook it evenly..
- Continue rolling and frying the rest of the dough..
- Put the filling inside the bread. Top with lettuce, tomato, cheese and sour cream. Enjoy!.