Ice popsicle / Gola / Chuski.
According to some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Ice popsicle / Gola / Chuski using 7 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Ice popsicle / Gola / Chuski
- Prepare 30 of Ice cubes.
- Provide 3-4 tsp of Sugar – (acc.to.taste).
- Prepare 4 tsp of Roohafza.
- Provide 4 tsp of Orange squash.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Mango squash.
- Prepare of Lemon juice – optional.
- Prepare of You can use any flavoured syrup / squash.
These recipes make in about 30 minutes from embark to finish, and 4 steps. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by way of a occupied back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you mix it.
Ice popsicle / Gola / Chuski guidance
- Place few ice cubes at a time – upto half the mixer and crush it well until it resembles fine icy grains. The mixer will get stuck if you over load, so few at a time. Act quickly to finish crushing all the ice cubes..
- In a metal or plastic tumbler, spoon the ground ice and tap well so that the ice gets packed without any gaps. Once the tumbler is full, insert a popsicle stick or a spoon like me and press around again to make the ice tight and hold the stick..
- Gently invert the tumbler and pull out of it and pour your desired squash/ syrup over this. You can squirt lemon too if you want. Serve immediately with a tumbler to collect the dripping..
- Note – Make only 2 or 3 at a time and serve then and there, otherwise you may not be able to handle it..