Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta.
According to all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also smart in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta using 14 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta
- You need 2 Cups of Chopped Portobello Mushrooms.
- Prepare 1 of Medium Organic Red Pepper.
- You need 1 of Medium Organic Cucumber.
- Provide 2 Cloves of Minced Garlic.
- You need 1 Cup of Onion.
- Provide 1 Pack of Organic Spaghetti (Pasta of your choice).
- Provide 2 tbsp of Organic All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Olive Oil.
- You need 2 tbsp of Organic Unsalted Butter.
- Provide 1 cup of White Wine.
- You need 1 tbsp of Oregano.
- Prepare 2 Cups of Organic Skim Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of pepper.
These recipes make in some 50 minutes from begin to finish, and 10 strides. Get ready to take these recipes to get you thru a concerned back-to-school time!. Here guides how you make it.
Portobello Mushrooms, Red Pepper and Cucumber Pasta guide
- Cook Pasta according to the package and set aside.
- Heat Olive Oil in a Large Non-Stick Skillet over medium heat.
- Add Garlic and Onion, sauté for 2 minutes.
- Add Mushrooms and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Add Butter and White Wine and let it cook for another 2 minutes.
- Add All Purpose Flour and stir until you don’t see the flour anymore.
- Add Skim Milk, stir and let it Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add Red Pepper, Cucumber and cook for a minute.
- Add Salt and Pepper.
- Done and serve.