Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple.
According to all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple using 23 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple
- Provide of Curry Paste.
- Provide 2 of red onions / 12 shallots.
- Prepare 5 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare 1 inch of ginger.
- Prepare 1 stalk of lemon grass.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of fish curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare of Other Items.
- Prepare of Brinjal.
- You need of Long beans.
- You need of Carrots.
- Prepare of Cabbage.
- Provide of Pineapple.
- You need 2 cups of coconut milk.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of belacan/prawn paste.
- You need 2 teaspoons of assam/tamarind.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 stalks of lemongrass.
- Provide 8 of curry leaves.
- Provide 2-3 pieces of salted fish.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- You need 2 teaspoons of salt.
These recipes make in around 80 minutes from embark to finish, and 6 paces. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you by way of a lively back-to-school monsoon!. Here is how you mix it.
Vegetable Curry with Salted Fish and Pineapple guidance
- Chop up vegetables and pineapple..
- Soak belacan and assam in warm water. Blend onions/shallots, garlic, ginger, lemongrass and 1/2 cup water into a paste..
- Mix paste with curry powder and salt..
- Fry salted fish, curry leaves, and lemongrass in oil. Stir in curry paste. Stir in 1 cup coconut milk..
- Stir in vegetables and pineapple. Cover and cook..
- Stir in rest of coconut milk, water, assam, belacan, sugar and salt. Once vegetables are soft and oil gets separated, serve over steamed rice..