Monte Cristo Chicken bake.
According to some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Monte Cristo Chicken bake using 16 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you cook that.
Condiments and Spices of Monte Cristo Chicken bake
- Provide of Sauce:.
- Provide 1/4 C of sour cream.
- You need 1/4 C of chicken stock.
- You need 1 Tbsp of honey.
- You need 1/2 C of cream of mushroom soup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of pepper.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of thyme (fresh or dried).
- You need 1 Tbsp of chives, chopped.
- You need of Chicken bake:.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp of dijon mustard.
- Prepare 1/2 C of uncooked rice.
- Prepare 2 of large chicken breasts, pounded and cut into 4 pieces.
- Prepare 12 slices of virginia ham or canadian bacon.
- You need 8 slices of Swiss cheese.
- Prepare 4-8 slices of extra sharp provolone, depending how much you like.
These recipes make in about 20 minutes from start up to finish, and 3 steps. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you through a concerned back-to-school time!. Here guides how you achieve that.
Monte Cristo Chicken bake instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Mix the sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside. Pound the chicken breasts for an even thickness to cook evenly and cut into 4 pieces..
- In a cooking sprayed 9"x13" baking dish, sprinkle the rice over the bottom. Now place the 4 chicken breast pieces on top of the rice. Spread the chicken with the dijon mustard, making a nice layer on each piece. Layer the ham on the chicken. Spread the sauce mixture over top of it all. Top each piece of chicken with the cheeses..
- Bake covered for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes until golden brown and thickened. Serve..