Curry Chickpea With Leeks (Vegan).
Create all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes dish delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Curry Chickpea With Leeks (Vegan) using 8 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Curry Chickpea With Leeks (Vegan)
- You need 1 can of chickpea.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of curry powder.
- Provide 1 of onion.
- Prepare 20 of small cherry tomato.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of light soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Provide 10 ml of water.
- You need 1 cups of leeks.
These recipes cook in approximately 40 minutes from initiate to finish, and 4 steps. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you through a occupied back-to-school season!. Here guides how you mix that.
Curry Chickpea With Leeks (Vegan) clue
- With oil pan Fry the onion, leeks, tomato for 5 minutes.
- Add in the can of chickpea with its water and mix well.
- Add in the curry powder and stir fry then add in water mix well, add salt and light soy sauce then mix for another 2 minutes.
- Off heat and enjoy.