Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon.
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day weariness often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon using 9 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon
- Prepare 4 of salmon.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of honey.
- Provide 4 tbsp of soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tbsp of white vinegar.
- Provide 4 of large garlic clove.
- Prepare of olive oil.
- Provide of salt and pepper.
- You need of sesame seeds.
- Prepare of chives or shallots or green onions.
These recipes make in roughly 80 minutes from start up to finish, and 6 steps. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you by means of a busy back-to-school time!. Here guides how you achieve that.
Honey Glazed Garlic Salmon clue
- Take salmon out of fridge 20 minutes before cooking. Pat salmon skin dry with paper towel and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Take a small bowl and mix sauce honey, soy sauce, vinegar, and garlic together.
- Put olive oil in a non stick pan over medium heat. Place salmon in the pan and cook each side for 4 minutes.
- Pour sauce over salmon and cook for 1 minute or until it starts to thicken slightly. Check the side of the salmon to see how cooked through the middle is. If sauce thickens too much before your salmon is cooked to your taste, just add water 1 tbsp at a time.
- Remove onto serving plates and drizzle with sauce, and sprinkle with sesame seeds and chives or shallots if desired or green onions.
- Best served with some vegetables on the side like broccoli or green beans. Enjoy!.