Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries. Sliced fresh pineapple sets this deliciously sweet and fruity glazed ham apart. While the ham is baking, mix the pineapple juice and brown sugar in a microwave-safe ceramic or glass bowl and microwave on medium power until the glaze is boiling and slightly thickened. Change up your traditional holiday dinner ham with this pineapple and honey glaze.
Create some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes food luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
Arrange the pineapple rings in a roasting pan. Add the onions, bay leaves, Marsala, Riesling, water and nutmeg. Set the ham on top, fat side up. You can have Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries using 8 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook it.
Substances of Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries
- Prepare of Main Ingredients.
- Prepare 11 lb of hickory smoked spiral ham bone-in.
- You need 10 oz of candy cherries(I use Maraschino Cherries).
- Provide 20 oz of canned pinapple slices in its own natural juices no sugar added.
- Provide of Glaze.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of Dark brown sugar.
- Provide 4 tbsp of regular white sugar.
- Prepare 2 cup of honey.
Beaujolais can also handle the flamboyant mix of sweet, hot and sharp tastes of the ham glaze here. Look for a bottling (preferably not a Nouveau) with the. Nothing is easier or more delicious than a beautiful, caramelized Baked Ham with Pineapple Brown Sugar Glaze. The perfect meal for a simple Sunday dinner, to feed a crowd, or for holiday entertaining like Easter and Christmas dinner.
These recipes cook in approximately 50 minutes from embark to finish, and 9 strides. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you by way of a lively back-to-school time!. Here guides how you cook that.
Candy glazedd ham w/pineapple&cherries hint
- pre-heat oven to 300°f.
- PREPARING THE GLAZE; Pour cherry & pineapple juice into sauce pan.
- mix in remaining ingredients for glaze (Above).
- cook at medium/low temperature until glaze forms a sticky candy like look.
- while glaze cooks cut slits into ham so glaze can soak into it..
- when glaze is done pour a layer all over the ham, save some glaze! Just use enough to add first layer because we are gonna want a nice thick candy layer by the time it's done! ;-).
- Toothpick cherries all around ham and place pineapple slices around cherries!.
- Now add ham to oven and cook for about 1 hour and 20 minutes-1½hrs..
- Glaze every 20minutes for nice layer build-up.
We spiked the glaze for our retro-chic version with hot sauce and apple cider vinegar to cut through the sugar. Make way for Glazed Ham with Dijon-Pineapple Sauce. Defrost your ham until it's room temperature. Place it in a large baking pan. Place the pineapples on the ham, place a cherry in the middle and pin the pineapples and cherries down with toothpicks.