Baked Salmon and Potato Purée.
Share some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Baked Salmon and Potato Purée using 10 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Baked Salmon and Potato Purée
- Provide 1 slice of salmon.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of dry Basil.
- Prepare 4 of baby potatoes.
- Provide 2 tablespoons of cooking cream.
- Prepare of Parmesan cheese.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Crushed chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of blackpepper.
- Provide to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of butter.
- Provide 1 clove of garlic.
These recipes cook in much 80 minutes from commence to finish, and 5 paces. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you through a strenuous back-to-school season!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Baked Salmon and Potato Purée guide
- Season salmon with salt and pepper.
- Put basil, crushed chiles, black pepper and Parmesan cheese on the top side of the fish to create a crust..
- Put it in the oven to slowly bake for 10-15 minutes at 120 degrees Celsius..
- Wash and Boil potatoes till fork tender and blend with butter, cooking cream and garlic..
- Season the purée and serve with salmon..