Spicy Tuna, mushroom and garlic pasta.
Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Spicy Tuna, mushroom and garlic pasta using 7 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve it.
The main ingredient Spicy Tuna, mushroom and garlic pasta
- You need 1/4 kg of spaghetti pasta.
- Provide 3 head of garlic.
- You need 2/3 kg of green chili (or any chili you prefer).
- You need 2/3 kg of button mushroom.
- You need 1 can of tuna flakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of soy sauce.
- You need of ground black pepper.
These recipes make in approximately 50 minutes from start up to finish, and 4 paces. Get ready to take these recipes to get you by way of a strenuous back-to-school spell!. Here is how you make it.
Spicy Tuna, mushroom and garlic pasta hint
- Boil spaghetti pasta with water, oil and salt until al dente. Set aside..
- Sauté garlic until golden brown. Add chili and mushrooms and tuna water/oil..
- Add tuna flakes. Soy sauce and pepper. Let it simmer. Then add in cooked pasta..