Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils.
According to all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils using 12 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils
- Provide 3 lbs of chicken drumsticks.
- You need 1 lb of lentils.
- You need 2 of med. onion (chopped).
- You need 6 cloves of garlic (chopped).
- You need 3 tbs of curry powder.
- Provide 1 tbs of cumin.
- You need 2 tbs of dried parsley.
- You need 2 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 tbs of black pepper.
- Provide 1-2 tbs of salt.
- Provide 1 cup of coconut milk.
- Prepare 2-3 cups of water.
These recipes make in some 50 minutes from begin to finish, and 3 moves. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you by way of a concerned back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you achieve that.
Crock-Pot Coconut Chicken Curry W/ Lentils guidance
- Throw everything in the Crock-Pot.
- High: 6-8 hours, Low: 10-12 hours.
- Tip: I didn't have any, but carrots 🥕 would be great in this..