Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf.
Create some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf using 12 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook that.
The main ingredient Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf
- Provide 1 lb of ground beef.
- Provide 2 of green peppers sliced.
- You need 1 of onion sliced.
- Provide 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of dried oregano.
- You need 1 tsp of black pepper.
- Provide 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Prepare 15 slices of provolone.
- You need 20 strips of bacon.
- Provide 1 box of stuffing mix.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
These recipes cook in approximately 60 minutes from initiate to finish, and 7 steps. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you through a concerned back-to-school tide!. Here is how you mix that.
Bacon Wrapped Cheesesteak Meatloaf instructions
- Preheat oven to 360.
- Saute peppers and onions until soft.
- Mix beef with stuffing mix, water, egg, cayenne pepper, salt, black pepper and oregano. Spread out into even rectangle on tin foil..
- Lay cheese slices in middle topped with peppers and onions..
- Gently roll meat into sausage shape..
- Lay strips of bacon and roll meat mixture..
- Bake covered for 30 minutes, uncover and bake 40 minutes longer..