Grapefruit Marinated Chicken Sub.
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Grapefruit Marinated Chicken Sub using 20 ingredients or pinched. Here is how you achieve that.
Condiments of Grapefruit Marinated Chicken Sub
- You need of Marinade——————–.
- You need 1 cup of white grapefruit pulp and juices.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of kosher salt.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of roasted sesame seed oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of extra Virgin olive oil.
- You need 1-1/2 teaspoon of red wine vinegar.
- Provide of Ham—————————.
- Prepare 1/2 pound of smoked ham thin slices.
- You need of Chicken——————————-.
- Prepare 3 pounds of chicken breast boneless and skinless.
- Provide of Sandwich—————————–.
- Provide 2/3 loaf of Cuban bread.
- Provide 1 of large tomato.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of onion powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
- Prepare To taste of salt and pepper for tomatoes.
These recipes make in about 50 minutes from start up to finish, and 22 actions. Get ready to take these recipes to get you by way of a strenuous back-to-school time!. Here is how you mix that.
Grapefruit Marinated Chicken Sub guidance
- Peel and remove seeds and remove pulp from the membranes.
- Seeds removed.
- Pulp is out..
- Add the rest of the ingredients for the marinade. Mix well..
- Add to the frozen chicken, in a ziploc bag, and marinate overnight. Leave to defrost as it is marinating..
- The chicken is defrosted. Slice the chicken lengthwise..
- Slice the tomato..
- Fry the chicken on both sides till done. Cover in between turning..
- It's done.
- Fry the ham pieces.
- Slice the bread lengthwise..
- Melt the butter and add the garlic, onion powder, and mix it well..
- Brush the butter mixture on the bread. Reserve some of the butter mixture for the outside of the sandwiches..
- Toast the bread..
- Add the ham to the bread then the tomatoes..
- Brush some more of the butter mixture on the outside of the bread..
- Put the sandwich together and press the sandwich. I used two hot pans..
- Nice pressed, and crunchy..
- Serve with some of the juices on the side. I hope you enjoy!!!.