According to some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Egg Curry using 14 ingredients or scant. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Egg Curry
- Provide of Bay Leaves 2.
- Provide 2 of Boiled Eggs.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Prepare 1 of Onion finely chopped.
- You need of Asofotida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger-garlic paste.
- You need 1 of finely chopped tomato.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- Provide 2 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin powder.
- You need 1 tsp of red chilli powder.
- You need of salt.
- Provide leaves of chopped coriander.
- You need 2 tsp of kasuri methi.
These recipes cook in much 30 minutes from begin to finish, and 7 paces. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you thru a lively back-to-school spell!. Here guides how you mix that.
Egg Curry hint
- Heat oil in a pan. Add 2 bay leaves. Add 1 medium sized finely chopped onion..
- Add asofotida and 1 tsp ginger garlic paste. Fry till onion turns golden brown..
- Add 1 finely chopped tomato. Saute for 2 min. Add turmeric powder, garam masala, coriander powder, cumin powder, red chilli powder and salt and saute again for 2 to 3 min..
- When mixture starts leaving oil add 1 glass of warm water..
- Cook for 5 min. Add chopped coriander leaves and kasuri methi..
- Add boiled and cut eggs and cook for 5 min..
- Egg curry is ready to serve..