Garlic Linguine with Shrimp & Cherry Tomatoes.
According to some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also smart in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Garlic Linguine with Shrimp & Cherry Tomatoes using 7 ingredients or minus. Here is how you cook that.
Substances of Garlic Linguine with Shrimp & Cherry Tomatoes
- Provide 1/2 lb of medium shrimp.
- Provide 1 packages of linguine.
- Prepare 1 cup of cherry tomatoes.
- Prepare 1 cup of spring mix salad.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic olive oil.
- You need 1 pinch of salt & pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garlic.
These recipes cook in much 20 minutes from start up to finish, and 5 strides. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you through a concerned back-to-school spell!. Here is how you achieve it.
Garlic Linguine with Shrimp & Cherry Tomatoes instructions
- Boil water and cook linguine. Drain and coat with garlic olive oil..
- In a seperate pan, sautee garlic, shrimp, and cherry tomatoes. Season with salt & pepper..
- Add the linguine to the pan. Toss to combine all ingredients..
- Mix in spring mix salad at the end to slightly wilt them. You may substitute with baby spinach or other greens..
- Drizzle a little more garlic olive oil, if you wish..