"Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce". Great recipe for "Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce". See more ideas about Tilapia, Steamed tilapia, Food. I made breadcrumbs from leftover italian bread, added some crushed slivered almonds to the top of the filets, drizzled some.
The end of the day frazzle often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have "Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce" using 12 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook that.
The main ingredient "Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce"
- Prepare of Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of or 1/2 kls – your own choice fish or Tilapia (cichlid fish).
- Prepare 1 of pc – ginger.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of – oil.
- Provide of Sauce.
- Provide 200 ml of – water.
- Provide 1 cup of – vinegar (for the sour taste).
- Prepare 1/2 cup of – sugar (for sweetened).
- Provide 1 tbsp of – soy sauce.
- Provide 1 of to 2 cup – ketchup (for the red color of the sauce and for the taste).
- You need 1 of Salt and Black pepper to taste…
- You need 1 of Tip: you can use CORNSTARCH for your desired thickening… (dissolve into small amount of water before mixing to the sauce).
These recipes make in much 60 minutes from start to finish, and 4 moves. Get ready to take these recipes to get you thru a occupied back-to-school monsoon!. Here is how you achieve 4 movesthat.
"Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce" guidance
- Preheat your oven at 250°c..
- In a baking dish marinate the fish with salt and pepper, add the oil and ginger (ginger helps to remove the "Lansa" or stench or taste of the fish). Put in the pre-heated oven..
- While waiting for the fish to cook, we will make now the sauce. In a sauce pan add the water, vinegar, and the sugar mix it with wire whisk until the sugar dissolve into the mixture, add now the soy sauce, then the ketchup (balance the taste of the sauce by adding Gradually the ketchup) and season with salt and pepper for better taste..
- You can use Cornstarch for thickening for your desired sauce..
Cooking is activity are normal run by everyone, but not everyone has telenta in making the maximum "Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce", what are they?
How to cook "Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce" to get results that are maximum
- Selection the right food ingredients also affect the results of cooking, starting from selection fresh ingredients will be very good because the reserves of the nutrition is still very good.
- Tools The cookware used must also match what is cooked. Also, care must be taken that the cleanliness of the cookware does not affect the taste and nutritional content.
- How to make "Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce", which includes which ingredients must be processed first and which ones are processed later and when to add spices. This is done in order to produce processed which has nutritional quality and cooked food maturity without reducing the delicacy of the cuisine.
According to some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are simple to follow.
Already know the things you need to consider when cooking "Sweet Steamed Tilapia (cichlid fish) with Sweet and Sour Sauce"? Try to use and choose the right food ingredients and follow the steps in cooking properly. good luck…!!!