Traditional home made chicken curry.
According to some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Traditional home made chicken curry using 15 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve that.
The main ingredient Traditional home made chicken curry
- Prepare 750 gm of boneless chicken.
- You need 2 cup of finely chopped onion.
- Provide 2 tb of spn ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of whipped yogurt(no lumps should be there).
- You need of Cooking oil.
- You need 3 tb of spn desi ghee.
- You need of Spices: 1 bay leaf, 1 black cardamom, 1" cinnamon.
- Provide 1/2 tb of spn turmeric powder.
- You need 1 tb of spn red chilli powder.
- You need 1 tb of spn coriander powder.
- You need to taste of Salt according.
- Prepare 4 tb of spn chicken masala.
- Prepare 1/2 tb of spn garam masala.
- You need 1 cup of chopped coriander leaves.
These recipes cook in approximately 80 minutes from commence to finish, and 9 strides. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you by means of a lively back-to-school season!. Here guides how you make it.
Traditional home made chicken curry steps by step
- In a pan took some oil. In hot oil add bay leaf, cradamom, cinnamon. add the chicken and fry it until water goes off from it. (Med heat).
- Take out the chicken in a bowl or plate..
- Add some more oil in the pan and heat it. Add chopped onion and fry it well. When it turns into golden in color add red chilli powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder & 2 tb spn salt (as pr the taste) and cook it for 5 mins. (med heat).
- Add fried chicken & desi ghee and mix it well. Cook it for 5 mins. (Med heat).
- Add ginger garlic paste and cook it for 2 mins. Now add chopped tomato and cook it for 5 more mins. (Med heat).
- Add yogurt and mix it well and cook it for 10 mins..
- Add 1/2 cup water and add chicken masala, garam masala and 1/2 tb spn salt and mix it. Cook it for 10 mins.(med heat).
- Now switch off the gas. Add chopped coriander leaves..
- Chicken curry is ready to eat..