Veg Sushi with leftover rice.
Create all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Veg Sushi with leftover rice using 20 ingredients or deficient. Here is how you achieve that.
The main ingredient Veg Sushi with leftover rice
- You need 1 cup of leftover or cooked rice.
- Provide 2 of medium sized Potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Chilli flakes.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of black Sesame seeds.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 piece of Butter paper/baking sheet.
- Provide 2 teaspoon of cooking oil to grease the butter paper+hand+knife.
- Provide of For Stuffing.
- You need 1 cup of red Lentil (masoor daal).
- Prepare 1 of big chopped Onion.
- You need 2 of chopped green Chillies.
- Prepare 2 tablespoon of chopped Coriander leaves.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of Kasuri methi.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Cumin powder.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of Coriander powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Garam masala powder.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Cooing oil.
- Provide of Salt as per taste.
These recipes cook in around 70 minutes from begin to finish, and 24 strides. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you thru a busy back-to-school tide!. Here is how you achieve that.
Veg Sushi with leftover rice hint
- Pressure cook the daal until soft and mussy with little water and salt..
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan and saute chopped onion and chopped green chillies for 2-3 minutes..
- When onions become light golden brown add the cooked dal..
- Stir well to mix in medium heat and add cumin powder, coriander powder, garam masala powder and salt (if needed)..
- Stir well and add kasuri methi and coriander leaves..
- Mix nicely with spatula, add chopped capsicum and remove from heat..
- Mix well and keep the mixture to cool..
- Now for the outer layer, take 1 cup of leftover rice to a mixer grinder..
- Take 2 boiled potatoes, peel, chop roughly and add to the grinder..
- Grind until the mixture becomes a soft dough..
- Transfer to a mixing bowl..
- Add garlic powder,chilli flakes, little salt and coriander leaves..
- Mix well with your hand (grease hand with little oil)to well incorporate..
- Clean your hand, take a butter paper/baking paper and brush with little oil..
- Now put the rice mixture to the greased paper..
- Grease your hand again and spread the mixture to make a thin rectangular sheet..
- Take lentil mixture and place over the rice sheet..
- Spread with your fingers to make a thin layer. Leave some spaces on edges empty..
- Now with the help of the butter paper, very carefully start rolling from one side..
- Continue to roll taking help of the paper to make a log(grease your hand before rolling)..
- Grease a knife and trim the sides of the sushi roll..
- Sprinkle some black sesame seeds on the top..
- Now with the greased knife slice the roll (1 inch thick)..
- Place each slice on a serving plate and serve as snack..