Chicken in White Wine Sauce.
Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Chicken in White Wine Sauce using 10 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve it.
Materials of Chicken in White Wine Sauce
- Provide 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Salt (optional).
- You need 1/4 tsp of Paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of or 1/8 garlic powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Pepper.
- Prepare 4 of Boneless skinless chicken breast halves.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Olive oil.
- Provide 1/2 cup of White wine.
- Provide 1/2 cup of Reduced sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Parmesan cheese (optional).
These recipes make in around 50 minutes from start up to finish, and 5 moves. Get ready to take these recipes to get you by way of a lively back-to-school monsoon!. Here guides how you mix it.
Chicken in White Wine Sauce steps by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F..
- In a small dish, combine the flour, salt, paprika, garlic powder and pepper. Coat the chicken in the flour mixture..
- In a medium skillet, brown the chicken in the olive oil for 1-2 minutes on each side. Add the broth and wine, bring to boil. Remove from heat..
- Place the chicken in a shallow baking dish and pour the wine and broth mixture over the chicken..
- Cover and bake for 20-25 minutes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese..