Mango Kulfi / Popsicles. I absolutely love mango, and so enjoy making recipes from mango. There's no ice cream machine required to follow this recipe -frozen dessert. I absolutely love mango, and so enjoy making recipes from mango.
Share all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
Made with fresh mangoes, saffron and cardamom, this mango. This Mango Kulfi has the flavors of mango mixed with the traditional kulfi. It's so creamy and so yummy, you would not want to miss out on this one! You can have Mango Kulfi / Popsicles using 4 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook it.
Substances of Mango Kulfi / Popsicles
- Prepare 2 ltr of milk.
- Provide 6-8 of Alfanzo Mangoes.
- You need 2 of serving spoons sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of elachi powder.
Mango kulfi recipe with step by step photos – easy to make kulfi with fresh mango pulp. Summer is not complete without kulfi and mangoes. Combine both and let's see how to make mango kulfi with. Pour the kulfi mixture in popsicle moulds, place the lids on the moulds and add sticks through the holes.
These recipes cook in much 60 minutes from initiate to finish, and 18 actions. Get ready to comply these recipes to get you by way of a engaged back-to-school monsoon!. Here guides how you mix that.
Mango Kulfi / Popsicles instructions
- Wash ; peel and cut mangoes in any shape..
- Mash them with your hands..
- Bahoot jayaada bhi mash nahi karna hai..
- In a non- stick pan or kadai boil milk..
- Go on stirring till it reduces and becomes thick and half the quantity..
- Go on stirring, so that milk does not get stuck to the pan.
- Cook on medium flame..
- With the help of a knife remove malai from the sides of the pan/ kadai…
- Add elachi powder and sugar..
- Mix well..
- Close the flame when milk is reduced to half..
- Allow the milk mixture to cool..
- Add mashed mangoes..
- Mix and transfer in kulfi moulds or popsicles..
- Cover the lid, keep in the freezer and allow it to set for 6- 6 hours or till kulfi is set..
- Mazedar,Malaidar ;Swadisht,Ghar Ki bani Aam…..Mango Kulfi tyaar hai 😅.
- Tip🍋 Never mix mango in any form in hot milk it; mangoes becomes sour..
- If you don't have any moulds, pour the ice- cream mixture in steel bowls,.
Optionally, you can wait until semi frozen before you put sticks in. Place in fridge till use. this mango kulfi. It turned out so good that we all loved it to the core. Mango kulfi Recipe with step by step photos. Mango kulfi is an Indian frozen dense dessert made Summers and kulfi go together for us.