Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry.
Share all people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also smart in processing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry using 12 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook it.
Substances of Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry
- You need 1 of onion, diced.
- Provide 1 can of chickpeas, drained.
- Prepare 1 can of coconut milk.
- Provide 3 of large potatoes, medium dice.
- Provide 1 of large carrot, diced small.
- You need 3 tsp of mild curry powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of garam masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of tumeric.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of cayenne.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper,.
- Prepare 1 tbs of olive oil.
These recipes cook in much 80 minutes from begin to finish, and 7 moves. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you by means of a busy back-to-school season!. Here is how you mix that.
Creamy Chickpea Potato Curry steps by step
- Heat oil in deep-ish skillet and sautee onion until soft..
- Add your dried spices and mix together and cook for about 3 min..
- Add your potatoes and carrots and cook another 2-3min ***note: I uded yukon gold because they break down and "mash" a bit as they cook.
- Add your chickpeas and coconut milk and bring to boil and cook for 5-8min on high..
- Turn the heat down to medium-low and place a cover on the skillet slightly vented open to let steam out.
- Cook for 30-35min and serve once everything is thick and some of the potatoes have mashed into deliciousness..
- Serve with brown rice or naan or my fave :WRAP THAT UP IN A ROTI!!!!.