Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl.
Create some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl using 10 ingredients or less. Here is how you cook that.
Materials of Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl
- You need 100-150 g of Tuna Sashimi.
- Provide 1 of serving Freshly Cooked Short Grain Rice *OR Sushi Rice.
- Prepare 1/2 sheet of Nori (Seaweed Sheet) *toasted, torn into small pieces.
- You need of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Provide 1/2 of Spring Onion *finely chopped.
- You need of Wasabi.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Mirin.
- Provide of <Marinade>.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of Sake (Rice Wine).
These recipes cook in around 80 minutes from embark to finish, and 4 paces. Get ready to follow these recipes to get you by means of a lively back-to-school tide!. Here is how you achieve that.
Marinated Tuna Sashimi Rice Bowl hint
- Cut the block of Tuna into 7-8mm thick slices if not sliced yet. Combine the marinade ingredients in a bowl, add Tuna slices and marinate for about 20 minutes..
- Note: Mirin and Sake are alcoholic. You may wish to boil the marinade first. Make sure the marinade is cool when you add Tuna..
- Half fill a bowl with freshly cooked Short Grain Rice (*OR Sushi Rice), scatter 1 tablespoon of the marinade over the rice, cover with Nori, then place the marinated Tuna slices..
- Sprinkle with Spring Onion and Toasted Sesame Seeds, and top with some Wasabi..