Supreme Basic Umeshu Plum Wine.
According to some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Supreme Basic Umeshu Plum Wine using 3 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve that.
The main ingredient Supreme Basic Umeshu Plum Wine
- Provide 1 of to 1 1/2 kg Ume plums.
- You need 1 of bottle White liquor or clear alcohol (35% alcohol).
- Provide 700 grams of Rock sugar crystals.
These recipes cook in roughly 20 minutes from initiate to finish, and 7 moves. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you thru a concerned back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you cook it.
Supreme Basic Umeshu Plum Wine guide
- Wash the ume plums in water and drain into a colander. Pat dry each well with a dry cloth. Using a bamboo skewer, pry out the stems of each plum. Nankou-bai variety plums have thin skins and little bitterness, so don't soak them in water. For other varieties of ume plums, soak in water for about an hour before use!.
- Wash the glass jar with water, and wipe dry. Put in the ume plums and rock sugar crystals in alternating layers. Pour in the white liquor, and keep in a cool dark place..
- It will be ready in a year. By letting it mature for a year, the ume plum essence will be completely extracted, making the liqueur have a rich, umami-filled and well balanced flavor..
- For long-term storage: You can keep the plums in the alcohol for 1-2 years, but if you plan to store for longer, take them out! Otherwise the liqueur will lose its fragrance and may become cloudy..
- Q. How to choose the right preserving jar? A. 4 liter jar: use 1 to 1.2 g of ume plums. 6 liter jar: 1.5 kg of ume plums. 8 liter jar: 2 kg of ume plums (which is double the amount in this recipe)..
- Q. Why don't you poke holes into the ume. A. For best results, don't make holes in the plums! Otherwise, the essence of the plums will be absorbed back into them, via holes or cuts..
- A. How to make the ume plums in the liqueur stay round? A. If you want round, plump alcohol-infused ume plums, consider the opposite of the advice I wrote in Step 6, and make holes in the plums so that they absorb back the ume essence. However, the liqueur won't be the best..