Hiii Mother this time we will share Recipe: Yummy Garlic Naan Bread easy to follow. Garlic naan bread recipe – naan bread is a traditional Indian flat bread. Naan is a leavened bread hugely popular in South Asia. In India, it's one bread that's always on Mint Naan: skip the garlic in dough.
For you who when are want to try cook delicious foods that are no complicated, please mama can try some of these simple dishes. In addition to the easysimple obtainable ingredients, you can also easy apply it, especially for you who are still beginners.
Read also: banana pumpkin bread recipe.
Mother can make Garlic Naan Bread use 10 ingredients that are not difficult to get:
Ingredients Garlic Naan Bread namely:
- Take 500 g flour.
- Take 1/2 cup milk.
- Take 8 tablespoons yogurt, plain.
- You need 4 cloves garlic, finely sliced.
- Take 1 egg, beaten.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons butter, melted.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons dry yeast.
- Take 4 teaspoons powdered sugar.
- Take 1 teaspoon baking powder.
- Provide pinch of salt.
I mean, sure, the basmati rice helps, but good luck getting. A homemade garlic naan bread that's cloudy, soft, pillowy and tastes as delicious as any you'd find in a restaurant. Yet it's so easy to make that you'll be doing this over and over. Garlic Naan – Super Easy Instant Garlic Naan bread Recipe you will ever need.
Share all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Apart from being happy cooking and having talent to cook quite well, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish that is delicious. But there are those who can’t get cook, so they have to learn and look at easy recipes to follow.
How to create Garlic Naan Bread
After all the ingredients are ready, here are 8 steps guides how to make them.
- Heat milk in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add in dried yeast and sugar. Stir and leave aside for 10 minutes for the yeast to dissolve..
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Gradually stir in the milk mixture until well blended..
- Then add in the egg, plain yoghurt, powder sugar and butter. Mix until you form a dough. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth (10 minutes)..
- Place the dough in a bowl and cover. Leave in warm place until the dough doubles in size ( 1 hour )..
- Preheat oven to highest heat..
- Knead the dough for another few minutes and divide into 4 portions. Shape into balls..
- Flatten the balls into oval shape loaves and place them on a greased baking tray. Sprinkle the garlic evenly over the loaves and bake in the oven until they puff(12 minutes)..
- Brush the breads with extra butter and serve..
It requires no yeast, no eggs and can be made on a skillet. Serve garlic naan bread with your favorite Indian lentil dish like dal fry, dal makhani or curry recipes like palak paneer, chickpea curry, paneer masala, dum aloo, matar paneer. A video on how to make Naan! A simple video guide to making the best, authentic naan bread recipe in a skillet, with all your favorite toppings – garlic naan, onion naan and seeded naan! Make soft, wonderful homemade garlic naan bread at home on the stove to eat with your favorite Homemade Garlic Naan Bread.
While cooking many get failures, here are a few how-tos you need to pay attention to. There are various ways that need to be considered, such as selecting raw materials. The ingredients used must be good quality and still fresh. cook utensils and spices must be selected clean. For more details, please see how to cook Garlic Naan Bread so that get perfect results.
Busyness in the kitchen that is often done by everyone, but not everyone has talent in cooking. Some things we need to pay attention to when cooking produces artificial results that are simple, what are those?
- Selection ingredients flour, milk, yogurt, plain, garlic, finely sliced, egg, beaten, butter, melted, dry yeast, powdered sugar, baking powder, pinch of salt, will affect the cooking results. Election as many as 10 fresh ingredients will be very good because the reserves nutrition is still very good.
- Utensils the cook used must also match what is being cooked. And it must be noted that the cleanliness of the cooking utensil does not affect the taste and nutritional content.
- How to make Garlic Naan Bread, includes what ingredients must be processed first and when to add the spices. Watch the steps. First Heat milk in a saucepan. Remove from heat and add in dried yeast and sugar. Stir and leave aside for 10 minutes for the yeast to dissolve.. Then, In a bowl, combine flour, salt, and baking powder. Gradually stir in the milk mixture until well blended.. Dont forget, Then add in the egg, plain yoghurt, powder sugar and butter. Mix until you form a dough. Knead the dough on a lightly floured surface until smooth (10 minutes).. Then, Place the dough in a bowl and cover. Leave in warm place until the dough doubles in size ( 1 hour ).. After that, Preheat oven to highest heat.. Dont forget, Knead the dough for another few minutes and divide into 4 portions. Shape into balls.. Dont forget, Flatten the balls into oval shape loaves and place them on a greased baking tray. Sprinkle the garlic evenly over the loaves and bake in the oven until they puff(12 minutes).. Next, Brush the breads with extra butter and serve.. Next, This recipe consists of 8 steps. This is done in order to produce artificial which has nutritional quality and taste dishes are maintained without reducing the delicacy of the dishes.
y know what you need to pay attention to when cooking, right? Try to use and choose the right food ingredients and follow how to make Garlic Naan Bread correctly. Good luck … !!!
Read also: pumpkin pie spice recipe.