Simple Curry Udon.
According to some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also smart in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Simple Curry Udon using 7 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Simple Curry Udon
- Provide 100 milliliters of water.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of curry powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tablespoon of soy sauce.
- You need 4-5 of heaping spoonfuls of leftover curry.
- Provide 1 package of frozen udon.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of potato starch and 2 teaspoon water.
- Provide to taste of Red Pickled ginger.
These recipes cook in around 60 minutes from embark to finish, and 6 moves. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you through a strenuous back-to-school monsoon!. Here guides how you make that.
Simple Curry Udon hint
- Bring a big pot of water to a boil..
- In a medium saucepan, add the water, leftover curry, curry powder and soy sauce. Stir well. Heat to simmering..
- Make the potato starch slurry (water+potato starch), bring broth to a rolling boil and stir in the slurry, boil for 30 seconds. Turn heat to low..
- To the big pot of boiling water, add 1 package of frozen udon. Boil for 2-3 minutes. Drain into sieve, rinse with warm water until they are less slimy, shake to drain well..
- Place udon into a bowl, ladle the curry broth over them, add red pickled ginger if desired..