Chee Cheong Fun with Curry Chicken.
Create all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in integrating each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often boost you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Chee Cheong Fun with Curry Chicken using 5 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Chee Cheong Fun with Curry Chicken
- You need 1/2 cup of rice flour.
- You need 1 tablespoon of corn flour.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Provide 1/2 cup of water.
- Provide 1/2 cup of hot water.
These recipes make in much 70 minutes from embark to finish, and 4 moves. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you by means of a occupied back-to-school tide!. Here guides how you mix that.
Chee Cheong Fun with Curry Chicken clue
- Mix the rice flour, corn flour and salt in a bowl, stirring in first the room temperature water, then the hot water..
- Oil the tray(s), and heat up in the steamer. Pour a 2mm layer of batter into the tray and steam for 2-3 minutes..
- After letting it cool down for a minute, roll up from one end to the other. Cut into segments..
- Serve with curry chicken (the recipe for curry chicken can be found in my Cookpad recipe list)..