Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta.
According to some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also smart in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But actually, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta using 8 ingredients or minus. Here is how you cook it.
The main ingredient Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta
- You need 1 (16 oz) of bag penne pasta.
- You need 1/2 package of bacon.
- You need 1 (8 oz) of jar sun dried tomatoes in oil.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of bag shredded white cheddar cheese.
- Provide of Garlic powder for seasoning.
- Provide 2 of chicken breasts or 4 chicken cutlets.
- Provide 2 tbs of butter.
- Prepare 2 of green onions/scallions.
These recipes make in much 50 minutes from commence to finish, and 3 paces. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you through a concerned back-to-school time!. Here guides how you make that.
Chicken Bacon Sundried Tomato Pasta guide
- Cook chicken (or you can use pre-cooked). I usually boil water with a little bit of chicken broth & garlic & herb seasoning. When water is boiled, add chicken & cook 20 minutes. Start cooking bacon over medium heat. Boil water for pasta & cook 1 minute less than package says. Once chicken is cooked, remove & cube..
- Once bacon is almost done, add chicken l, Sundried tomatoes, butter & green onion, sprinkle garlic powder. Saute until chicken is warm & bacon is crisp. *optional: add 1tsp minced garlic & chop bacon*.
- Add cooked pasta to pan, then bag of cheese. Mix around. If desired add more cheese or alfredo sauce. Enjoy..