Red Wine Pain de Campagne.
Share all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Red Wine Pain de Campagne using 7 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Red Wine Pain de Campagne
- Prepare 125 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- Provide 125 grams of Cake flour.
- You need 63 grams of Whole wheat bread (strong) flour.
- Prepare 4 grams of Salt.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
- Prepare 100 grams of ❤Red wine.
- Prepare 110 grams of ❤Water.
These recipes cook in approximately 20 minutes from start up to finish, and 9 moves. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you through a concerned back-to-school monsoon!. Here guides how you mix it.
Red Wine Pain de Campagne instructions
- Warm up the ❤ liquids to about body temperature. Put all the ingredients including the dry yeast in a bread machine and start the kneading program. Take the dough out after 6 minutes..
- Round off the dough, put it in a bowl, and leave it for the 1st rising Let it rise in a 30°C oven for 60 minutes..
- When the dough has doubled in volume, and a finger poked into it leaves a hole that doesn't fill in, the dough has risen enough..
- Bash the dough lightly with your palms to deflate it, round it off again and place it seam side down. Cover with plastic wrap and a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, and let it rest for 20 minutes..
- While the dough rests, dust the banneton with bread flour using a tea strainer..
- After the dough has rested, slap it lightly again to deflate, round it off again and put it in the banneton seam side up..
- Time for the 2nd rising Use your oven's bread-rising setting at 30°C for 50 minutes When the dough is done proofing, preheat the oven to 240°C..
- Very gently invert the risen dough in the banneton onto a parchment paper lined baking tray. Slash the top..
- Turn the down the oven temperature from 240°C to 220°C, and bake the bread for 22 minutes. Done!.