Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry.
Share all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also smart in mixing each dish so that it becomes food luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day maceration often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry using 7 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you cook it.
The main ingredient Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry
- You need 500 gm of Brinjal -.
- You need 2 tsp of Jaggery -.
- Provide 2 tsp of Tamarind pulp -.
- Provide of Tomotao puree- 2 large tomaotoes.
- Prepare 2 tsp of Chilli paste / chilli powder -.
- You need to taste of Salt -.
- Prepare of Finely chopped garlic – 5 or 6 nods.
These recipes make in much 50 minutes from begin to finish, and 9 strides. Get ready to attend these recipes to get you through a lively back-to-school monsoon!. Here is how you make it.
Fried Brinjal sweet n sour curry steps by step
- Collect all ingredients, jaggerry, tomato puree, tamarind pulp, brinjal,chillipaste, chopped garlics.
- Heat oil in a pan and fry 500 gm of brinjal.
- Fry until it turns little glossy, remove in a plate, and keep them aside.
- In the same pan, add 2 tsp of fine chopped garlic and fry until golden brown and add 2tsp of jaggery.
- Mix well, stir fry for 2 – 3 mins, add 2 large tomato puree mix well cook for 5 min on medium flame.
- Add 3 tsp of chilli paste and add salt to taste.
- Add 2 tsp of tamarind pulp mix well, cook for 2 to 3 mins.
- Adf fried brinjals mix well nicely, so that the gravy cores the brinjal properly cook for 20 mins..
- Now the fried brinjal sweet n sour curry is ready to eat with biriyani or rice or chappathi.