Stewed Figs in Wine Compote.
Create some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also creative in processing each dish so that it becomes food luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day maceration often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Stewed Figs in Wine Compote using 5 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Stewed Figs in Wine Compote
- Provide 6 of Figs (see tips).
- Prepare 100 ml of Wine (red or white, whichever you prefer).
- Provide 45 grams of Granulated sugar.
- Provide 1 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Provide 4 of light shakes Cinnamon.
These recipes make in much 70 minutes from start to finish, and 5 strides. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you by way of a strenuous back-to-school monsoon!. Here is how you cook it.
Stewed Figs in Wine Compote steps by step
- Gently wash the figs, pat dry, and cut off the hard tips..
- Add Step 1 and all of the ingredients up to the granulated sugar, and turn on the heat. After it come to a boil, reduce to a low, cover with a sheet of aluminum foil, and continue boiling for 15 minutes..
- Flip over the fruit from time to time. Add lemon juice and cinnamon in the last two minutes. They are soft so be careful not to crush them..
- Tip: Add lemon juice after the figs' juices have seeped out. This will improve the color and have a prettier finish..
- Let cool in the pot. Transfer to a container after it cools, chill in the fridge, and it is done. I made it with red wine..