Cherry and Chocolate Flapjack. A delicious and healthy flapjack recipe, which is easy to make and everyone in your family is going to love. These flapjacks are bursting with flavour thanks to the cherries. apricots and chocolate. Classic, chewy and good for your soul, Lorraine Pascale's flapjacks are simple to make and hard to beat!
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
Flapjacks are such an easy treat to make. My simple recipe adds a bit of indulgence to this classic sweet nibble with dark chocolate and cherries. The bitterness of the dark chocolate perfectly balances the sweetness of the cherries giving a decadent and rich flavour. You can have Cherry and Chocolate Flapjack using 9 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve it.
Materials of Cherry and Chocolate Flapjack
- You need of Flapjack.
- Provide 150 grams of Unsalted Butter.
- Prepare 75 grams of Light Soft Brown Sugar.
- You need 3 tbsp of Golden Syrup.
- Prepare 250 grams of Rolled Oats.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Provide 200 grams of Glace Cherries.
- You need of Topping.
- You need 200 grams of Milk Chocolate.
In this video, we are reviewing three flapjacks made by Higates Ltd. Flavors include Chocolate, Cherry and Original Recipe. These were mailed to us from Ian. A quick and easy no fuss flapjack.
These recipes make in approximately 40 minutes from start to finish, and 12 paces. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you thru a engaged back-to-school season!. Here guides how you cook it.
Cherry and Chocolate Flapjack clue
- Preheat the oven to 180C (160C fan) Gas mark 4.
- Slice each Glace Cherry into 4 pieces (Quarters).
- Grease and line a shallow 20cm round/square tin with greaseproof paper.
- Place the Butter, Brown Sugar and Golden Syrup into a medium pan and gently heat until melted.
- Stir in the Oats and Sliced Glace Cherries.
- Turn into the tin, level and press the mixture evenly and firmly with the back of a spoon.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool for 10 minutes. Once cooled place in the fridge until it is ready to be coated with Chocolate.
- Melt your Milk Chocolate by placing it in a glass bowl over the top of a lightly filled pan of simmering water (Or in the Microwave).
- Remove the Flapjack from the fridge and gently pour on the melted Milk Chocolate evening it out as you go.
- Place the Flapjack back in the fridge for around 1-2 hours until the Chocolate has set.
- Once set, remove the Flapjack from the fridge and cut into your desired shapes. Once cut keep the Flapjack refrigerated in an air tight container.
Great for getting those little chefs out of trouble and into the kitchen. Stir in the oats, cherries and coconut but make sure it is all stirred in thoroughly. You could even try experimenting with other dried fruits like apricot, raisens or even stem ginger CNP Pro Flapjack – Cherry. has been added to your Basket. PRO FLAPJACK BARS – A delicious way of providing quality protein and complex carbohydrates. Not only do they flapjacks taste of chocolate orange but they have a far better texture than other protein bars and do not leave a sour.