Drunken Chicken with Shaoxing Wine.
Create some people, cooking is indeed work which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have will cooking that is very good, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes food yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day weariness often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Drunken Chicken with Shaoxing Wine using 13 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve that.
Materials of Drunken Chicken with Shaoxing Wine
- Prepare 1 of fillet Young chicken, thigh.
- Provide 1 dash of Japanese leeks (leftover scraps are fine).
- Provide 1 dash of Ginger (skin scraps are fine).
- Provide 100 ml of ★ Shaoxing wine (or baiju).
- Prepare 2 of ★ Star anise.
- Provide 2 tsp of ★ Cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ★ Ginger (grated).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of ★ Salt.
- Provide 2 tsp of ◎ Soy sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of ◎ Black vinegar.
- Provide 1 tsp of ◎ Doubanjiang.
- You need 1 tsp of ◎ Garlic (grated).
- You need 1 tsp of ◎ Ginger (grated).
These recipes cook in around 40 minutes from initiate to finish, and 11 strides. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you through a engaged back-to-school tide!. Here is how you mix that.
Drunken Chicken with Shaoxing Wine clue
- Cut the sinews of the chicken..
- In a pot with plenty of water, add the leeks and ginger, bring to a boil, then add the chicken from Step 1..
- Boil for 15 minutes with the skin side up..
- After 15 minutes, remove the chicken from the pot, rinse underwater, then soak the chicken in a bowl of ice water. This will seal in the flavors..
- Once it completely cools to the touch, return it to the pot, then stew with the skin side down on high heat for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes, repeat Step 4 by chilling the chicken in ice water to seal in the flavors..
- Slice the chicken into pieces appropriately sized for picking up with chopsticks, transfer them to a bowl, then chill in the refrigerator..
- Fill a separate sauce pan with 500 ml water, bring to a boil, add the ★ ingredients, boil over high heat for 3 minutes, then turn off the heat. Adjust the amount of salt to taste..
- When the contents of the saucepan from Step 8 cool, pour into the bowl from Step 7..
- Wrap the bowl in plastic wrap, then let it chill in the refrigerator for over 8 hours, then it's ready to serve. I recommend letting it sit for 24 hours..
- Remove the drunken chicken from the refrigerator, garnish with scallions, then drizzle on a sauce made from combining the ◎ ingredients..