Easy Wine-Steamed Clams & Cabbage.
Share all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Easy Wine-Steamed Clams & Cabbage using 11 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Wine-Steamed Clams & Cabbage
- Provide 1 tbsp of ◎Olive oil.
- You need 1 piece of ◎Garlic (grated).
- Provide 180 grams of ☆Manila clams.
- You need 60 grams of ☆Bacon (thick slices).
- You need 1/4 of ☆Cabbage.
- Prepare 1/2 of ☆Onion.
- You need 16 of Cherry tomatoes.
- Provide 50 ml of Water.
- Provide 2 tbsp of White wine.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Parsley (minced.
These recipes cook in approximately 60 minutes from start up to finish, and 5 moves. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you by way of a busy back-to-school time!. Here is how you achieve it.
Easy Wine-Steamed Clams & Cabbage clue
- Remove the sand and salt water from the clams. For details, see "How to Remove Sand from Clams". https://cookpad.com/us/recipes/147395-how-to-easily-remove-sand-from-clams.
- Chop the cabbage and onion into bite-sized pieces. I used thickly sliced bacon..
- Heat the ingredients in the frying pan. Add the ingredients and cook for 30 seconds. Lightly stir together..
- Add the cherry tomatoes and then pour in the water followed by the white wine. Cover with a lid and steam on medium heat for 4-5 minutes..
- Lastly, season with salt and pepper. Arrange everything, including the flavorful juices on a dish and garnish with parsley to finish..