Simple Cherry Cobbler.
Create all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have talents cooking that is very good, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Simple Cherry Cobbler using 9 ingredients or minus. Here is how you cook that.
Materials of Simple Cherry Cobbler
- You need 4 tbsp of Butter.
- You need 1 cup of All Purpose Flour.
- Provide 3/4 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Baking Powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of Milk.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Vanilla Extract.
- Provide 1 can of (21 oz) Cherry Pie Filling.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Sugar.
These recipes make in around 30 minutes from embark to finish, and 5 paces. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you through a concerned back-to-school monsoon!. Here guides how you make it.
Simple Cherry Cobbler instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Melt butter in 8×8 inch pan while preheating oven..
- Combine flour, sugar, baking powder, and cinnamon in bowl. Mix well. Add milk and vanilla and stir until smooth..
- Pour flour mixture over melted butter in pan. DO NOT STIR..
- Pour cherry pie filling over batter. DO NOT STIR..
- Bake at 350°F for 45 minutes. Sprinkle sugar over cobbler and bake for 10-15 more minutes..