Beef in Wine Dill Sauce.
Share some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also smart in integrating each dish so that it becomes food luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day frazzle often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Beef in Wine Dill Sauce using 12 ingredients or wanting. Here is how you cook that.
Substances of Beef in Wine Dill Sauce
- Provide 2 lb of round steak or stew meat.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- You need 1 clove of garlic.
- Prepare 6 tbsp of butter.
- You need 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- You need 12 oz of mushrooms, sliced.
- Provide 10 3/4 oz of can beef broth.
- Provide 3 of beef bouillon cubes.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of white wine.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp of dill weed.
These recipes cook in about 60 minutes from start up to finish, and 7 moves. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you through a occupied back-to-school time!. Here guides how you make that.
Beef in Wine Dill Sauce guide
- Cut meat into chunks. In a large skillet, brown meat in 2 tablespoons of butter. Remove from pan and set aside..
- Add remaining butter and saute onion, garlic and mushrooms for 5 minutes..
- Stir in flour and pepper until smooth..
- Gradually stir in broth. Bring to a boil, stirring until thickened. Reduce heat and simmer 5 minutes..
- Over low heat, stir in wine, sour cream and dill. Add meat and continue to cook over low heats until meat is tender..
- Serve over egg noodles, potatoes, rice or bread..
- CHEAT: I cook the meat in a pressure cooker and add it in the end. I then simmer it for a half hour..