Sushi styled fish enduri pitha with Date tomato chilli Jam. This tomato jam is like a grown up version of tomato ketchup, but so much better! Great for using up a tomato glut and a lovely homemade present too, with some cheese and biscuits. Vegan sushi by Ocean Hugger Foods is coming to the sushi counter at Whole Foods.
According to all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is quite, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes food luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day weariness often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
Number of egg equals number of tomatoes equals garlic cloves. I made the chilli & tomato chutney which tastes great , I gave a couple of jars away to friends & family who all loved it & have just made a second batch as other family members who tasted the chutney all love it & wanted a jar. I had lots of tomatoes from my green house so this recipe is great & easy. #EnduriPitha#TurmericLeafPancake Endury pitha with potato stuff,a tasty and healthy dish. You can have Sushi styled fish enduri pitha with Date tomato chilli Jam using 19 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve it.
Materials of Sushi styled fish enduri pitha with Date tomato chilli Jam
- Provide of For Date tomato chilli Jam-.
- You need 2 of riped tomatoes.
- You need 8-10 of deseeded dates.
- You need 1 of Red dry chilli.
- Prepare 1 of small cube of jaggery.
- You need 2 tablespoons of tamarind paste.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Provide 1 tablespoon of rice bran oil.
- Prepare of For Sushi styled fish enduri pitha-.
- You need of as required Rice and black gram batter (Readymade idli dosa batter).
- Provide 5 pieces of Bhekti (Barramundi) fish.
- You need 1 of carrot.
- You need of some Green Peas.
- Provide 2 of onions.
- Provide 6-7 cloves of garlic.
- Provide of as required Black pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide of as required Rice bran oil.
- Prepare leaves of as required Green turmeric.
Its easy to prepare and nice in taste. A wide variety of tomato date sauce options are available to you, such as pasty, liquid, and solid. Enduri Pitha is a variety of pitha made in the Indian state of West Bengal. Ingredients are turmeric leaves, black gram, rice flour, coconut, jaggery Fish and other seafood such as crab and shrimp are very popular.
These recipes cook in some 40 minutes from commence to finish, and 9 steps. Get ready to take these recipes to get you by means of a lively back-to-school time!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Sushi styled fish enduri pitha with Date tomato chilli Jam steps by step
- Soak the dried red chilli and deseeded dates for 30 mins in water. Dice the tomatoes into pieces. Make a solution of 2 tablespoons of tamarind and little salt with water in a bowl & keep it aside. Make a thin paste of tomato, presoaked chilli dates in a blender. Now turn on the gas and add 1 tablespoon of oil to the cooking wok. Add the paste of tomato chilli date and saute it well. Then add tamarind salt solution to it as well as the jaggery cube..
- Cook it till consistency becomes thicker as sauce. Now turn off the gas and cool it. Date tomato chilli jam is ready..
- Now for making the Enduri pitha and it's stuffing we need 5 pieces of bhekti fish since it has less spines, clean it well with water then marinate it well with little salt for 10 mins. On the other side finely chop the onion & garlic. Peel the carrot and blanch peas and carrot for 10 mins for easier cooking. Strain it and cool it. Then grate the carrot and mash the peas. Dry roast the pepper & cumin and make a coarse powder with a mortar pestle and keep it aside..
- Heat a cooking wok add 2 big bowls of water to it and little salt to taste. Once it comes to boil add the marinated fish to it. Cook it for 5-6 mins and strain it out and cool it on a plate. Then mash it well and remove the spines. Heat a cooking wok. Add 3 tablespoonful of oil. Add the finely chopped onion and garlic and saute till it becomes light brown in colour. Then add the mashed fish l, saute it for 5 mins. Add mashed veggies and dry roasted pepper cumin powder & salt to taste..
- Cook it well for another 5 mins. Turn off the gas and now the stuffing is ready. Allow it to cool..
- Clean the green turmeric leaves and cut into 2 halves from the middle. One can make a rice and black gram (without skin) batter by soaking and making thick paste in a blender. But I used readymade batter available in the market to save time. Put a little batter on the leaf and flatten the same. Then put the required quantity of stuffing on the batter and fold the turmeric leaf lengthwise in such a way that the stuffing gets sandwiched between 2 layers of batter..
- Now we are going to steam it in a traditional way. It is similar to the way we steam idli. We will follow an age-old odia method. Take a wide-mouthed container fill it up to half with water. Then tie a muslin cloth tightly around it's mouth. Carefully place the leaf containing stuffed batter on the cloth. Cover it with a concave-shaped lid..
- Steam it till done or leaf colour turns into light brown. This way go on steaming pithas one after another. The delicate aroma of turmeric leaf is a special feature of the pitha..
- Then use a sharp knife to cut the pitha into pieces. Remove the turmeric leaves before eating. Now your sushi styled fish enduri pitha with date tomato chilli jam. Taste best when served hot..
Thai chilli jam Photo: Marina Oliphant. Hot and tangy, this is great tossed in a green mango and cucumber salad or served with grilled calamari and fish. Pitha is a type of rice cake from the eastern regions of the Indian subcontinent, common in Bangladesh, Nepal and India. It is especially popular in the eastern Indian states of Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, West Bengal, the South Indian state of Kerala, and the Northeast Indian states, especially Assam. Enduri Pitha(Odia:ଈଣ୍ଡୁରି ପିଠା) is a variety of pitha made in the Indian state of Odisha.