Create some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed like cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day extenuation often drive you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But truthfully, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a luscious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Cherry Pockets using 11 ingredients or minus. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cherry Pockets
- You need of Dough.
- Provide 2 cup of flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of margarine (1 stick).
- Prepare 3/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 of egg.
- Provide 1 dash of salt.
- You need of Cherry Filling.
- Provide 2 cup of frozen dark sweet pitted cherries (or 12 oz can).
- Provide 1/3 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of flour.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
These recipes cook in approximately 20 minutes from start to finish, and 6 actions. Get ready to screenshot these recipes to get you thru a occupied back-to-school season!. Here guides how you cook it.
Cherry Pockets guidance
- Mix dough ingredients together to form smooth dough. If too difficult wet your hands..
- Mix the filling ingredients..
- Roll out dough to 1" thickness..
- Using 3 1/2" cookie cutters and 2 3/4" cookie cutters cut out 12 circles of each size..
- To assemble: place tbsp cherry filling (2-3 cherries) on 2 3/4" circles. Then cover with bigger circles and seal edges well. Its ok if dough cracks it will look nicer..
- Bake on 350¤ until golden brown around 15-20 minutes. Once cooled sprinkle confection sugar ontop..