Fruit Popsicle (Ice pop).
According to some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also good in processing each dish so that it becomes food delicious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day weariness often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But really, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Fruit Popsicle (Ice pop) using 5 ingredients or fewer. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Fruit Popsicle (Ice pop)
- Prepare 1 of Kiwi.
- Prepare 6 of Starwberry.
- Prepare 8-10 pcs of black grapes.
- Prepare 1 of Mango chopped.
- You need 1 glass of Lemon water (water+lemon+sugar+bhuna jeera powder+jaljira powder+black salt /rock salt.
These recipes make in some 40 minutes from begin to finish, and 6 strides. Get ready to take these recipes to get you by way of a occupied back-to-school monsoon!. Here is how you achieve that.
Fruit Popsicle (Ice pop) clue
- Slices and cut all fruits like this.
- Make lemon water or Sikhanji by mixing lemon juice, sugar, rock salt/black salt, jaljira powder and roasted jeera powder.
- Add all Fruit slides on the corner and fill the candy mould with the fruits.
- Add lemon water (sikhanji).
- Now fix the stick in the mould and keep the mould in freezer over night.
- Ready to eat once its frozen overnight.