Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce.
Share some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite simple. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have will cooking that is quite, they are also creative in integrating each dish so that it becomes dish delectable. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are simple to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often promote you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But in fact, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce using 14 ingredients or scant. Here is how you cook it.
Materials of Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce
- You need 1/2 lb of Italian sausage, mild or hot, ground.
- You need 2 (10 oz) of bags of spinach and ricotta refrigerated ravioli.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- Provide 4 of large cloves of garlic, crushed and minced.
- Prepare of Good pinch of crushed red pepper.
- Provide 1/2 cup of white wine.
- Provide 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Italian seasoning.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped parsley.
- Prepare 2 cups of water.
- You need 2 of bullion cubes, I used chicken.
- You need 1 tbsp of cornstarch.
- Prepare Splash of vinegar, I used rice vinegar.
- You need of Parmesan cheese.
These recipes make in around 50 minutes from start up to finish, and 5 steps. Get ready to keep up these recipes to get you through a busy back-to-school spell!. Here guides how you achieve that.
Easy Ravioli in a sausage, garlic, and wine sauce instructions
- Get a large pot of salted water on to boil for the ravioli. Dissolve bullion cubes in 2 cups of hot tap water..
- In a large skillet, on medium heat, add the olive oil, garlic, and crushed red pepper until you can smell it. bump up the heat to med high. Add Italian sausage and brown well. Add the onions and vinegar and stir..
- Add the wine and let that cook and reduce for a few minutes..
- Mix the cornstarch with the water and bullion cubes. Pour it into the skillet and let it boil for a bit and thicken..
- Add the ravioli to the boiling salted water and boil for 3-4 minutes then drain. Add to the skillet. Toss and add 1 tbsp Parmesan over top..