Hiii friends this time we will share Easiest Way to Make Yummy Baked Chicken Enchiladas easy to follow. Not Sure What To Make For Dinner Tonight? Try One Of Our Amazing Chicken Dishes! See how to make incredibly quick-and-easy chicken enchiladas.
For you who now are want to try mix delicious foods that are no difficult, please you can try some of these simple dishes. In addition to the easy obtained ingredients, you can also easy apply it, especially for you who are still beginners.
Read also: chicken satay recipe.
Mother can cook Baked Chicken Enchiladas use 9 ingredients that are not difficult to get:
Ingredients Baked Chicken Enchiladas is:
- Prepare 3 boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Take 1 (8 oz.) pkg. cream cheese, softened.
- Take 1 cup sour cream.
- Take 2 cups salsa (I use Pace Picante).
- You need 1 can Rotel, drained.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Monterey Jack Cheese.
- Provide 1 (8 oz.) pkg. Colby Jack Cheese.
- Prepare 20-25 corn tortillas.
- Take Toppings: sour cream, green onions.
Flour tortillas are filled with the chicken mixture, topped with salsa and cheese, and baked until bubbly. This is the best chicken enchilada recipe I've ever tried. I did make a few changes, only one cup of cheese in the filling for one. Using a large shallow bowl, dip each tortilla in enchilada sauce to lightly coat.
Share all people, cooking is indeed work which is quite easy. Apart from being happy cooking and having willingness to cook quite well, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish that is delicious. But there are those who can’t be skilled cook, so they have to search and look at easy recipes to follow.
Instructions create Baked Chicken Enchiladas
After all the ingredients are ready, here are 12 steps guides how to make them.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook chicken either in pressure cooker or stovetop with seasonings as desired. Once cooked, drain off juices and add Rotel..
- Shred completely and set aside..
- Shred cheeses and set aside..
- Slice up green onions if desired for topping and set aside..
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add in 1 cup of salsa and 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Mix until well combined..
- Fold in the chicken completely..
- Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat up in microwave until soft and pliable..
- Coat 2 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray and spread out 1/2 cup of salsa between the two on bottom of dishes..
- Fill each tortilla with a heaping spoonful of filling and roll up; place seam side down in pans. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the tops..
- Top with remaining cheese..
- Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly..
Prepare your enchilada sauce.; In large sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat. Add diced chicken and green chiles, and season with a generous pinch of salt and pepper. Chicken and Monterey Jack Cheese filled flour tortillas topped with green enchilada sauce.. In a large skillet, heat the oil over medium. Season frozen chicken with salt and pepper; sprinkle with chili powder.
While making many get failures, here are a few how-tos you need to pay attention to. There are various ways that need to be considered, such as selecting raw materials. The ingredients used must be good quality and still fresh. Cook utensils and spices must be use clean. For more details, please read how to cook Baked Chicken Enchiladas so that get perfect results.
Busyness in the kitchen that is usual carried out by everyone, but not everyone has talent in cooking. Some things we need to pay attention to when cooking produces artificial results that are delicious, what are those?
- Assignment ingredients boneless skinless chicken breasts, pkg. cream cheese, softened, sour cream, salsa (I use Pace Picante), Rotel, drained, pkg. Monterey Jack Cheese, pkg. Colby Jack Cheese, corn tortillas, Toppings: sour cream, green onions, will affect the cooking results. Determination as many as 9 fresh ingredients will be very good because the reserves nutrition is still very good.
- Utensils the cook used must also match what is being cooked. And it must be noted that the cleanliness of the cooking utensil does not affect the taste and nutritional content.
- How to make Baked Chicken Enchiladas, includes what ingredients must be processed first and when to add the spices. Watch the steps. Starting with Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Cook chicken either in pressure cooker or stovetop with seasonings as desired. Once cooked, drain off juices and add Rotel.. After that, Shred completely and set aside.. Remember, Shred cheeses and set aside.. After that, Slice up green onions if desired for topping and set aside.. Next, Combine cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add in 1 cup of salsa and 1/2 of each of the cheeses. Mix until well combined.. Next, Fold in the chicken completely.. Remember, Wrap tortillas in a damp paper towel and heat up in microwave until soft and pliable.. Next, Coat 2 baking dishes with nonstick cooking spray and spread out 1/2 cup of salsa between the two on bottom of dishes.. Then, Fill each tortilla with a heaping spoonful of filling and roll up; place seam side down in pans. Spoon remaining 1/2 cup salsa over the tops.. Remember, Top with remaining cheese.. Next, Bake for 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly.. Dont forget,
Enjoy!. Dont forget, This recipe consists of 12 steps. This is done in order to produce artificial which has nutritional quality and taste dishes are maintained without reducing the delicacy of the dishes.
You already know what you need to pay attention to when cooking, right? Try to use and choose the right food ingredients and follow how to make Baked Chicken Enchiladas correctly. Good luck … !!!