Broccoli, Ground Turkey, Pasta Casserole.
According to some people, cooking is indeed things which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also good in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish yummy. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must search and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often urge you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But indeed, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a yummy and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Broccoli, Ground Turkey, Pasta Casserole using 9 ingredients or less. Here is how you achieve that.
Substances of Broccoli, Ground Turkey, Pasta Casserole
- Prepare 10 oz of frozen broccoli.
- Prepare 1 1/2 lb of ground turkey.
- Provide 12 oz of whole wheat penne pasta.
- Prepare 24 oz of Spaghetti sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of garlic blend seasoning.
- Prepare of ground black pepper.
- Prepare of sea salt.
- Provide 1 packages of shredded cheddar cheese.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of olive oil.
These recipes make in much 80 minutes from commence to finish, and 2 steps. Get ready to adhere these recipes to get you by means of a concerned back-to-school spell!. Here guides how you cook it.
Broccoli, Ground Turkey, Pasta Casserole guidance
- Cook pasta according to directions on box. Meanwhile saute broccoli in a skillet with a small amount of olive oil. Add ground turkey and brown. Add spices and Spaghetti sauce. Pour pasta and sauce in a 13×9 baking dish. Add cheese and mix. Bake at 350° for 30 minutes..