Braised Chicken with Red Wine & Balsamic Vinegar.
Create some people, cooking is indeed something which is quite easy. Besides they are indeed hobbies cooking and have ability cooking that is very good, they are also creative in mixing each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must learn and see recipes that are cushy to follow.
The end of the day fatigue often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delicious and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can cook Braised Chicken with Red Wine & Balsamic Vinegar using 15 ingredients or scant. Here is how you cook that.
The main ingredient Braised Chicken with Red Wine & Balsamic Vinegar
- You need 1 of Chicken thigh.
- You need 100 grams of Shimeji mushrooms.
- Provide 1/2 of Onion.
- Provide 1 of Salt and pepper.
- Provide 2 tbsp of Plain flour.
- Provide 1 of Olive oil (or any vegetable oil).
- Prepare 50 ml of Red wine.
- Provide 100 ml of ☆Water.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Balsamic vinegar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ☆Japanese Worcestershire-style Sauce.
- You need 1 tsp of ☆Soy sauce.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of ☆Consomme soup stock powder.
- Provide of 【For finishing】.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Butter.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Heavy Cream (or soy milk).
These recipes make in roughly 40 minutes from commence to finish, and 11 strides. Get ready to take these recipes to get you by means of a occupied back-to-school spell!. Here guides how you make that.
Braised Chicken with Red Wine & Balsamic Vinegar hint
- Prick the skin side of the chicken with your fork several times. Score the meat side. Pound the thick part of the chicken with your knife to make it evenly thick. Cut the sinews..
- Cut the chicken piece in half ( or into bite sizes). Salt and pepper both sides. Slice the onion thinly. Remove the root of shimeji mushrooms and separate into small pieces..
- Heat the olive oil in a frying pan. Coat both sides of the chicken with plain flour. Place the chicken in the frying pan with the skin sides down and fry until golden brown. (over a medium to high heat).
- After browning the skin, turn over and push the chicken to one side of the pan. Fry the onion and shimeji mushrooms in the empty space..
- After browning the meat side, add the red wine and cover with a lid. Cook over a high heat for about 1 minute..
- After 1 minute, uncover and add ☆water, balsamic vinegar, Japanese Worcestershire-style sauce, soy sauce and consomme soup powder. Cook over a low to medium heat for about 10 minutes. Turn over the meat halfway through cooking to cook it evenly..
- After the sauce has thickened and reduced,check if the chicken is done. When it is done, turn off the heat and add the butter and cream (or soy milk) to finish..
- Harukarubi-san made this dish with sliced pork. It looks shiny and very tasty..
- Dokushihakurou-san made this dish with chicken breast and used milk to finish. It looks very warm..
- I used thinly sliced pork to make Hayashi-rice with this sauce.♪ I think thinly sliced beef will be nice too..
- User "Manpukumaru" made this dish with fillet of beef. He served it with tasty-looking garnishes..