Crockpot Chicken in Red Wine.
Create all people, cooking is indeed something which is quite soft. Besides they are indeed happy cooking and have talents cooking that is quite, they are also smart in processing each dish so that it becomes dish luscious. But there are those who cannot cook, so they must ask and see recipes that are easy to follow.
The end of the day exhaustion often pushes encourages you over the edge and into a drive-thru window. But real, there are some really quick and easy recipes here to help you get a delectable and ideal meal on the table in no time.
You can have Crockpot Chicken in Red Wine using 13 ingredients or less. Here is how you achieve that.
The main ingredient Crockpot Chicken in Red Wine
- You need 4 of skinless chicken breasts.
- You need 150 grams of lean bacon cut into 1 inch pieces or lardons.
- Provide 15 ml of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 clove of crushed garlic.
- Provide 300 ml of red wine.
- You need 30 grams of tomato paste.
- Prepare 500 ml of chicken stock.
- You need 1 of bay leaf.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of dried thyme.
- Prepare 250 grams of shallots or button onions, peeled.
- Prepare 200 grams of small button mushrooms or quartered if large.
- Prepare 30 grams of cornstarch.
- You need of chopped parsley or coriander.
These recipes make in much 20 minutes from commence to finish, and 12 actions. Get ready to take these recipes to get you by means of a concerned back-to-school monsoon!. Here guides how you achieve it.
Crockpot Chicken in Red Wine clue
- Spray crockpot with oil..
- Heat oil in a frying pan, add bacon / lardons and fry until any fat runs, drain and add to crockpot.
- Place chicken breasts in pan and seal on both sides without browning, drain and place in crockpot..
- Pour off most of oil, lightly fry shallots, add garlic to pan, add tomato paste, add wine and deglaze pan, add stock(made from cube is fine) add bayleaf and thyme pour into crockpot, season with salt and black pepper..
- Turn crockpot to low, add mushrooms, cook for 4 hours., check chicken is cooked through..
- Slake cornstarch with 30 ml cold water, pour into crockpot, stir and turn to high for 15 minutes, until thickened..
- Garnish with chopped parsley..
- Serve with pilaf or boiled rice or creamey mashed potatoes and vegetable of choice, fresh peas are good..
- I bought diced chicken breast by mistake, I reduced cooking time to 2 hours and it was perfect..
- You can add a dash or two of balsamic vinegar at step 6, for a richer taste..
- You can substitute white wine for red wine for an alternative taste, in this case omit balsamic vinegar but you can add a dollop or two of cream or creme fraiche just before serving..
- My daughter is allergic to mushrooms so there are no mushrooms in title picture, I cooked them separately and added to dish when served!.